With bike shops being designated as essential businesses, Quality Bicycle Products takes our responsibility to support the bicycle industry seriously. We’re humbled and proud of the daily commitment by our employees to deliver the products that retailers need to serve riders.
To support company employees and their families during this especially stressful and uncertain time, Q continues to update workplace processes and protocol in accordance with local, state, and national guidelines.
- We’ve invested in cleaning materials, masks, temperature kiosks, hand sanitizer, etc.
- We maximized social distancing by restricting access to all Q buildings
- We invested in ViTRACE Social Distancing wearable technology to support our social distancing and contact tracing protocols for employees who work in our distribution centers
- Employees who can work from home currently do so and are provided with resources to accommodate the challenges that working from home entails
- Anyone who enters a Q facility participates in a daily health screening, which includes answering a short questionnaire and a temperature check
- We heightened our daily cleaning processes
- We reconfigured rooms in high traffic areas to support social distancing
- Face coverings are mandatory for anyone entering a Q facility. Face coverings must be multilayered and cover the individual’s nose and mouth.
- Employees may use an additional 80 hours of paid leave to stay home and seek medical attention if they experience any COVID-19 symptoms, come in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or are otherwise instructed to quarantine
- COVID-19 testing is free through Q’s insurance plan
- We’re informing employees about mental health resources available to them and their families