Jumpstart Your Career
Spend your summer getting the tools, experience, and connections necessary to jumpstart your career with the QBP Equity and Diversity Internship. Immerse yourself in the bike industry while benefiting from one-on-one mentoring, collaborating with a team, and heading up your own independent projects.
- Location: QBP headquarters in Bloomington, MN
- Dates: June 8—August 14, 2020
- Available positions in:
- Sales Data Analyst
- Product Management
- Industrial Design
- Business Operations
- Education & eLearning Project Coordination
- Customs Compliance
- Legal Department
- Digital Marketing Analysis
- Internship is a paid, 40-hour-per-week position
- Interns are responsible for housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- Internship positions will stay posted until they are filled.
- Apply now for the best chance of working at QBP
- Educational requirements may vary by position
- Eligible candidates are members of underrepresented communities and identities (including but not limited to people of color, Native Americans, LGBTQ+, women, persons with disabilities, and others with diverse backgrounds) and/or students with a demonstrated commitment towards advancing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- No bike experience necessary
We are a bicycle company that builds innovative, world-class brands, and distributes bicycle products to over 5,000 bike shops. We are a values-driven company and strive to be an extraordinary business to work for. Here are just a few of the things that make QBP great:
- Company Culture – You won’t find any suits here! QBP has a relaxed and accepting work environment where employees are encouraged to bring their unique selves to the table.
- Employee Perks – Take advantage of incentives for biking to work; complimentary fitness classes; free coffee; and locker rooms with showers, and towel service.
- Environmental Sustainability – We’re always trying to minimize our environmental footprint. Recent efforts include building LEED-certified distribution centers, composting at our offices, and paying to offset carbon emissions from shipping.