Jumpstart Your Career
Spend your summer getting the tools, experience, and connections necessary to jumpstart your career with the Q Equity and Diversity Internship. Immerse yourself in the bike industry while benefiting from one-on-one mentoring, collaborating with a team, and heading up your own independent projects.
- Location: Online or in-person at QBP headquarters in Bloomington, MN depending on the status of the pandemic
- Dates: June 7—August 13, 2021
- Available positions in:
- Industrial engineering
- Inventory planning
- Design engineering
- Finance and accounting
- Supply chain analytics
- Internship is a paid, 40-hour-per-week position
- Interns are responsible for housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- Internship positions will stay posted until they are filled.
- Apply now for the best chance of working at Q
- Educational requirements may vary by position
- Eligible candidates are members of underrepresented communities and identities (including but not limited to people of color, Native Americans, LGBTQ+, women, persons with disabilities, and others with diverse backgrounds) and/or students with a demonstrated commitment towards advancing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- No bike experience necessary
Quality Bicycle Products is in the business of bikes. From developing and building a diverse portfolio of its own brands to distributing the top names and best products in the industry, Q is doing its part to further bike kind. With distribution centers in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Colorado, Q serves a network of more than 5,000 independent retailers. It strives to be an extraordinary business to partner with and to work for, and has made good on that goal for over 35 years. From extensive advocacy efforts to energy efficient facilities, everything Q does is aimed at making the world a better place and getting more butts on bikes.